Happy September everyone!! I hope you’re all well and minding yourself. How has your September been so far?
I’ve been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Nath and I want to say thank you so much for nominating me! I’m extremely grateful.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
- Describe life in three words.
Interesting, Unpredictable and Challenging
2. What would your best day look like? Explain.
Honestly, my best day would be a casual day out with friends. They bring me so much joy, especially since I’be been locked inside for the last 6 months
3. Which of your posts is your favourite? Why?
I’d say my favourite post would be my post about natural hair. I find it hard to discuss such topics as I feel that I’ll make people unconformable but something I’ve learnt is that nothing is going to change if people stay in their comfort zones.
4. What “old person” things do you do?
I write in cursive 90% of the time. I’m not sure if that’s actually and ‘old person thing’ to do but I don’t see a lot of people writing in cursive these days.
5. Have you ever thought of moving to another country to live?
I’d love to live in London. I’ve always seen it as a more diverse version of Dublin. I’ve been several times because I have family there. I’m also obsessed with the music scene over there. Also, I visited Copenhagen, last October and I fell in love with the cycling culture there and the lifestyle. Everyone is so kind and the architecture is beautiful.
6. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
I actually can’t think of anything.
7. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Is there life outside of earth?
8.What genre of books is best for your eyes to consume? Can you recommend one book from that genre?
I read a lot of YA fiction. I’m a big fan of ‘All the Bright Places’ by Jennifer Niven.
9. What’s the last movie you watched? Do you recommend it?
The last movie watched was ‘Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!’ I definitely recommend it.
10. How do you deal with stress?
I try to focus on something else for a little while. It usually takes me a while to realise that I am stressed so when I do I’d sometimes write about it or journal and then I am often able to dissect the issue and find a solution.
11. What language would you like to learn?
I’m currently learning Irish, French and Akan Twi but I’d also love to learn Spanish once I become proficient in Irish and French.
I would definitely recommend you check these blogs out if you can.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is one place that you would love to visit?
- What is one thing that you believe society should stop doing?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What do you love doing in your spare time?
- What languages can you speak or are learning?
- What is something you could not live without?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favourite quote and why?